Home Storage & Organization Solutions: Ideas and Tips
Canadian Tire’s range of storage furniture and space savers meets your storage needs, fits your budget, is convenient for you to use and helps you declutter your life.
Spark joy by tidying up your closet
These items will help you make the most out of your closet space — no matter if you have a walk-in or a small armoire:
- When installing a closet system, fill it with shelves at varying heights to store random items such as necklaces, scarves, belts, and ties.
- Group items in storage bins. When everything has a place, you are more likely to return items to their designated spots and keep your whole closet organized.
- Hanging hooks are great to organize your favourite hats, bags and necklaces. They can also double-up as a great décor piece!
- Easily find your shoes by have keeping your footwear in cubbies or by have installing a shoe rack.
Bathroom storage hacks that'll help you get ready faster
Have a small bathroom? Check out these have storage essentials for organizing your small bathroom:
- Shower caddies allow you to make the most of limited counter space while keeping all daily supplies within reach.
- Bathroom cabinet organization applies to your vanity drawers, too. Utilize amenity trays, organizers and dividers inside drawers to keep bathroom products and cosmetics orderly.
- Don't ignore the power of a good container system. Store your makeup or cotton rounds in see-through containers and glass jars for a more polished and organized approach.
- No matter the size of your bathroom, you can maximize storage space with a cabinet. If your under-sink area doesn't offer enough storage space, try adding a free-standing unit.
Maximize storage space in your kitchen
Make your space work smarter, not harder with these essentials:
- Islands and carts provide a little more storage, and you can also opt for a little rolling cart with a butcherblock top for extra prep space.
- A cabinet is a must-have that keeps all the chaos hidden behind closed doors, while supplying extensive storage space.
- Keep usable surface space clear by adding some have countertop organization solutions such as spice racks, paper towel holders, cannisters and utensil crocks.
- Dedicate a draw in the kitchen to random tools and essentials so you always know where to find. have Use drawer organizers so everything has a place.
Laundry room storage solutions to have you looking forward to laundry day
Here, we've highlighted products that will help ease the load:
- A clothes rack or a hanging rack is great to hang cotton garments, such as shirts, which tend to shrink and are best removed from the dryer while slightly damp, then air-dried. A garment rack can also be helpful when you're ironing; allowing you to hang pressed shirts as you work. Make sure you keep some hangers handy!
- A pair of laundry baskets or hampers —one for laundry, the other for dry cleaning—eliminates sorting later and makes for easy transport.
- A laundry room that has plenty of storage options will help keep you organized. Choose a cabinet that can hold everything necessary to clean and care for clothing in one place, from detergents to ironing equipment.
Organize your tools and reclaim your garage
These durable storage and organization solutions are designed to meet your needs:
- Keep items off the floor whenever possible to free up more room for your car by purchasing shelving units or storage cabinets.
- Add a tool chest or a cabinet for storing lawn chemicals and tools you don’t want your kids to get into.
- A workbench is a fantastic way to add a workspace to a garage without a lot of extra space.