Please specify your Preferred Store for product and service availability
AUTO BRAKE SERVICE
Keep repair costs down by having Canadian Tire Auto Services inspect & clean your brakes, replace pads & more
To identify parts that are worn or no longer meet design specifications before they damage other parts of the brake system. This helps minimize repair costs over the long term.
Get an inspection if you notice:
• Braking produces noise, or any change in braking performance.
• The brake pedal pulsates.
• ABS or warning light on dashboard is illuminated.
• Inoperable emergency brake.
• Road test to assess system performance.
• Complete inspection of the brake hardware, hydraulics, friction material and emergency brake (brake pads, shoes, rotors, or drums, brake lines and fluid).
• A printed Brake Inspection Report
A professional installation of all brakes maximize the life of brake friction material and lets you drive with confidence all year long.
• Checks of parts, brake lines and fluid.
• ABS diagnostics.
• Cleaning, adjusting and/or lubricating your front and rear brake hardware.